Andean Style Ecuadorian Green Alpaca Fiber Scarf With Fringe
Wrap up in the luxury of alpaca wool, not only will our alpaca scarves keep you warm and cozy, but they are perfect for making a fashion statement. An alpaca scarf is the perfect accessory to add to your outfit for those chilly winter days, as well as those cool summer evenings. The scarves are reversible with green tones.
- You will love the durability of the alpaca wool, and you will be able to enjoy your alpaca scarf for a long time to come.
- Easy to care for, don't worry your alpaca scarf is easy to care for to keep it looking its best for a long time to come. It is always recommendable to hand wash your alpaca scarf with a mild soap, but if you decide to machine wash do so carefully on a gentle or wool cycle in cool water.
- Softness and coziness of the alpaca wool, you will love the way that the alpaca wool feels against your skin. Many people find sheep wool to be scratchy, but alpaca wool feels silky and smooth.
- Satisfaction guarantee, we want you to love you new Fancy Alpaca product as much as we do and if you do not we accept returns on our products.
- 70% alpaca & 30% acrylic
- Dimensions: Length: 76 In (including fringe), Width: 13 In
OUR MISSION ❤️
- Our beautiful scarves are made by small family businesses in the small village of Otavalo in northern Ecuador, so by buying our products you are helping to support our local artisans and their families.
- We are proud to work with the Fundación Cecilia Rivadeneira in Ecuador by giving 10% of our profits to help children with cancer not only with medical expenses, but also activities such as arts and sports to allow them to enjoy some of the best moments of being a child.
DATE OF LAST UPDATE: Dec 1, 2021
Fancy Alpaca ships worldwide from Canada using Canada Post and we normally have all orders ready to ship within 1 to 3 business days.
We offer free North American shipping on all of our orders. Free shipping for Canadian orders is Canada Post Expedited Parcel. To the US free shipping is Canada Post Tracked Packet-USA
Shipping within Canada (both options include tracking number)
Canada Post Expedited Parcel (normally 2-7 business days)
Canada Post Xpresspost (normally 2-4 business days)
Shipping to the United States
Canada Post Tracked Packet-USA, with tracking number(normally 10-15 business days)
Canada Post Xpresspost-USA (normally 4-7 business days)
Other International Destinations
Canada Post Tracked Packet-International, with tracking number (normally 10-15 business days)
Note: Sometimes during busy times of the year or during holidays shipments could take slightly longer.
For additional shipping information you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org