Alpaca Wool Product Care and Washing Instructions
Oh no you need to wash your beautiful alpaca product, there is no need to worry it is an easy process.
First it is recommendable to always hand wash your alpaca product.
1. Prepare a clean sink with warm water, avoid water that is too cold or too hot. As well as avoid changing the water temperature during washing.
2. Gently wash your alpaca garment with a gentle soap such as a baby shampoo letting it soak for 3 to 4 minutes and then rinse in water that is the same temperature. Drain the water and let the garment drip for a couple minutes. Avoid twisting or wringing out the garment, but it can be gently squeezed to remove water.
3. Place the alpaca product on a dry towel and gently roll it up in the towel.
4. Place the alpaca product on a dry towel on a flat surface to dry completely. It is not recommendable to hang dry your alpaca product.
5. If once dry the alpaca product is wrinkled it can be gently steamed with an iron.